Jeudi 16 mai nous sommes allés au musée des Beaux Arts pour observer des tab...Read all
Security at the door
- Two teachers open the door each morning at 08.45. The children must be dropped off before 09.00 so that classes can begin promptly at 09.00.
- A child-minding service is available between 08.30 and 08.45.
- A member of the teaching team or the secretary must be notified of any absences before morning registration at 09.00.
- At the end of the school day, the children will wait for their parents underneath the covered area of the courtyard. The doors are closed by a teacher at 12.00 and 16.15.
- Parents are not authorized to enter the school building, except on the occasion of special school events or to come in to consult the students' work.
- Vigipirate : It is strictly forbidden to park outside the school.
- For security reasons, children are not allowed to open the main school door, even when accompanied by their parents.
- Supervision of all recreations and lunches are carried out by the teaching team.
- Several staff members are trained in First Aid.
- If a child is to be collected by someone other than their parents, the teaching team must have written confirmation beforehand (in the Communication Book, by e-mail or a letter).
- A fire drill is carried out twice a year to ensure the children know how to evacuate the building calmly and correctly as well as two lockdown exercises.
- The school respects and adheres to the security measures given by the French Ministry of Education.
- An extra security gate gives us the possibility to restrict access to our interior school grounds from strangers.
- Personal objects such as jewellery, money, etc. must not be brought into school for security reasons.
- Sweets and chewing gum are not permitted in school.
Pupils are not allowed to eat in the courtyard. Snacks at 16.00 must be eaten outside of the school.